- Graphics meshes can be imported from Rhino or other 3D modelling software, but components that are modelled physically in Gomboc can be rendered separately:
- Foils rendered in design and/or deformed shape
- Hulls rendered from IGES model used for hydrostatics
- Sails rendered as flying shapes, changing according to trim parameters
- Textures such as logos can be overlayed
- Import of standard graphical scenery formats
- Landscapes, buoys, other boats, etc.
- Dynamic overlays such as lay-lines